THIS DOCUMENT IS PUBLISHED AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (REASONABLE SECURITY PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES AND SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OF INFORMATION)
SignDesk.com cares about your privacy and the protection of the information that we collect about you. Such information is collected from you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the Services) and through other interactions and communications you have with us.
This Privacy Statement applies to all such information collected and used by SignDesk.com.
Scope and Application
This Privacy Statement applies to all individuals located at any part of the world who use our apps or Services for utilizing our services.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide To Us
All information that you provide to us directly, such as when you create or modify your account, request services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us, shall be stored in our database.
This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, identity card information, profile picture, payment method, items requested (for services), delivery notes, details of your location, identity proof details and other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Through Your Use Of Our Services
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Basic Information: We collect information that will basically identify you. It includes your name, age, address and contact information, along with your Identity Card Information. Since you are entering into an agreement with the Opposite Party, we Collect Information, that is the name, address, identity document, mobile number and age of the Opposite Party too.
- Aadhar Card Number: We collect your Aadhar Card Number, which enables you to utilize our services. However, we do not, in any way, store the said data, in any form, whatsoever. It is further stated that the Biometrics and/or OTP provided for authentication of the Aadhar Card shall be used only for authenticating identity through the Aadhaar Authentication system, for obtaining e-KYC through Aadhaar e-KYC service and for the issuance of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) for this specific transaction and for no other purposes.
- Company Information: In case you opt for our Startup Package which includes Business Documentations and Incorporation Pack, we would collect information such as Name of the Company, Officers, Registered Office, Contact Person, Contact Details, Industry of the Company, Director/Partner Information, Capital Information and business details, as they are necessary for the rendering of the services.
- Location Information: When you use the Services, we collect location data as to the city you avail the service from.
- Transaction Information: We store transaction details related to the use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other details related to the transaction. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you used such as Mobile/Laptop/Desktop/Tablet, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information. This shall be important to maintain the quality of service and to make suitable modifications that can enhance the user experience and future performance.
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and timings, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
- Any other information relevant to service enquiry, customer surveys, and/or offers.
All the data collected by us through our website shall be in our safe custody and shall not be deleted unless you do not use our service for a continuous period of one year.
The payment details are never saved with us as a security measure. We only save your personal information with us thus making it easy for you to place new orders in future and also to communicate with you to intimate about our new products, promotions, offers and changes in our services, if any. We keep a record of your orders and your interests to serve you better in your next login. We don’t share your information with any third party companies unless they are involved in the order placed or in completion of your order.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through our Services.
For example: If you choose to link, create, or log in to your account on SignDesk.com with a payment provider or a social media service (e.g., Facebook), or if you engage with a separate app or website that uses our API (or whose API we use), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app.
When you avail the services from the third party service providers, or third Party Platform or our Partners, they may provide us your details.
If you also interact with our Services in another capacity, for instance, as a user of other apps we provide, we may combine or associate that information with the information we have collected from you in your capacity as a User.
Use Of Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users and Drivers, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of SignDesk.com and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, promotions, surveys and advertisements.
Sharing Of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
SignDesk.com only shares Personal Information with third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information,to provide other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information, including CDAC and UIDAI on our behalf.
- We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to –
(i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process ,not limited to C-DAC or UIDAI.
ii) to fulfill the requirement of enforceable governmental request including to law enforcement and in response to a court order.
(ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, technical or security issues.
(iv) To protect ourselves against third-party claims.
You agree that through the use of our services you authorize us to –
Share Your Information
We may share your information:
- With all the third party service providers registered with us to enable them to provide the Services you request. For example, we share your name,ID &; address proof, to government entity.
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- With the general public, if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate,if applicable; and
- With Law Enforcement Agencies in case the need so arises.
Other Important Sharing
We may share your information –
- With SignDesk.com subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and/or logistics purposes;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe any such disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SignDesk.com or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take precautions – including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to safeguard your personal information against loss, misuse or theft, as well as against destruction, alteration, disclosure and unauthorized access. However, no security system can be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your Personal Information.
Please exercise caution when determining what Personal Information you disclose via the Site. When you use our services or post on the Site, some of the Personal Information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for such Personal Information you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address on the site, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Analytics And Advertising Services Provided By Others
We may also use Web beacon or other technologies, often in conjunction with cookies, to enhance our Service on a number of pages of Signdesk.com’s website.
A unidentifiable notice of a visitor’s visit to a page on SignDesk.com site is generated and recorded, and which may be processed by us or by our suppliers.
To disable some of these features, you may disable cookies in your web browser’s settings. Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate are disregarded and cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online or in-app account. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that, in some cases, we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
SignDesk.com will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores, in accordance with applicable law.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non- promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
Changes/Modifications To The Statement
We may change this Statement or modify the same from time to time. Please note that this Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on the Website and without prior notice to You. Please review the Policy each time You use the Website. By Your continued use of the Website, You impliedly consent to the terms of the revised/updated Policy, if any. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email.
Your continued use of the Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Sumithra K, the designated Grievance Officer under The Information Technology Act, 2000
The Grievance Officer shall redress the grievances or provider of information expeditiously but within one month; from the date of receipt of grievance.
While SignDesk.com may retain any correspondence sent by You, it does not intend to collect or save any information from children 18 years of age and younger. This website is also not intended for users who are not competent to contract under the provisions of Indian Contract Act, 1872.
SignDesk.com reserves the right to remove or edit content, refuse service, terminate accounts, or cancel plans or orders at its sole discretion.